Interested in joining Mass Affluent Slayers? Click here

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Maintenance and Happy Anniversary blog!

Hello Everyone, hope you are doing well. As you know I have been updating the ol' blog. Sorry if you had some trouble finding me but I made a tweak in the address that needed corrected. Wow, cannot believe I've been blogging for a year now. Time flies! Well, I think the maintenance is almost complete. Last two things I have to do now is update the blogs I follow and some photos and it should be golden from there. Again, thanks for letting me educate and entertain you for a year now! I've made some great friends and hope to continue with what I do best....and that is being myself.

So remember holy pallies out there....take a page out of the Eusy holy pally playbook, if you are the last one going down, go down swinging.

No comments:

Post a Comment