Interested in joining Mass Affluent Slayers? Click here

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whiney Post Day?

Well, from what I am gathering, today is Whiny Post Day. Well, if I am keeping with tradition, here's my whiny question?

Why do we not celebrate St. Patrick's Day in WoW?

Now, I do believe there is a difference from Brewfest and St. Patrick's Day. Today, everyone is Irish. I actually do have a hint of Irish in my blood, but I realize that not everyone does. Well, today is the day that everyone can be Irish, even if just for one day. But, where's the green? The leprechauns? The four leaf clovers or shamrocks? The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Hell, vendors could sell green beer and rivers everywhere could be dyed green...some already are but not by choice...but still. Remember Wolpertinger? Well, I say, let our avatars drink and they can chase leprechauns or search for the clovers/shamrocks. Something, anything....it just would be nice to be able to celebrate it somehow in WoW.

Other that that, Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! May your beer be green, may you get home safely, and may your hangovers be minimal!

No comments:

Post a Comment