Interested in joining Mass Affluent Slayers? Click here

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Community

So, I've heard through the grapevine that the blogging community is joining forces...or something like that...

Kudos to Miss Medicina and Righteous Orbs!!!

Argent Dawn US and Argent Dawn EU joining forces, kinda like the Super Friends or whatever lol. Hey, I like the idea. Plus, it gives us a chance to really get to know the people you read everyday. Ruhtra and myself rolled several alts on Argent Dawn US last night. I had to name my pally Eusy, but people know me by that, so if you see me in game, you'll see a Draenei pally named Eusy, hit me up and say HEY! Ruhtra was lucky, nobody took his name so he is just plain ol' Ruhtra.

Well, here is Eusy making friends already!!!



Again, awesome idea and I can't wait to see who I will get to meet as the journey continues...

1 comment: