Interested in joining Mass Affluent Slayers? Click here

Friday, July 9, 2010

An interesting turn of events

So, the dust has settled and we, the people, can claim victory. It has finally been decided that RealID is a very bad idea as far as the forums go. To me, that is the smartest decision made yet. Furthermore, I decided when it was first announced that I am one of those out there refusing to join the RealID club. Other guild members have and that is wonderful and dandy. Not me. I love my friends and all, but I also want my privacy. But once again, thank you Blizzard and Activision for not going through with forcing players into using RealID for forums.

And to the one who posted the blue's information...I gotta had it to ya. Point proven. To me, that might have been the straw that broke the camel's back. I know it was not in a harmful manner. Kudos to you.

In other news..

Been bouncing around between Argent Dawn and Daggerspine. Matrona is as geared as Eus is now, so yay me. Really bad randoms all across the board. Boo.

And finally...

Question: When does ridiculous become ridonkulous?

Answer: When you are working the return desk and someone returns four cases of bottles water, as defective.

I can't make it up folks. It really happened. A few days ago I had someone return four cases of bottled water as defective. This customer actually proclaimed to know their bottled water and claimed that the water inside the bottles is not what is on the label. They also went onto proclaim the water as being of another brand.

I gotta say, I was baffled, stunned, amazed, stupified, and so on. It took everything in me not to laugh at this person. On top of that, imagine the clerk in the back of the store, whom all broken and defective items go to. The look on their face said it all.

Water is water.

So, I guess the moral of this whole story is that people can amaze you. Whether reversing a really bad decision or proclaiming to be a bottled water connoisseur, people can shock you when you least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment