Interested in joining Mass Affluent Slayers? Click here

Friday, December 18, 2009

Still.....continuing to Tis the Season......*sigh*




The reason I am adding this clip onto today's subject is this: I want assassin squirrels and doggies to do my bidding. Hell, they can freaking laser beams on their heads also for all I care. Is that too much to ask?

Case in point....

Thursday: I was at customer service and it was towards the end of my shift (thank goodness) when I had some lady who tried to tap into a really crappy version of 80's Brigitte Nielsen and her contractor. They had a whole cart full of various items and a piece of paper. They were "nicely", and I mean that sarcastically, demanding we price match the items from the piece of paper with and additional percentage more off the price. It was a quote from a local lumber place, which did sell the various items. We called the store, only to find out that their quoted items were special order items and not stocked items. They would have to call the manufacturer to get prices in order to help us price match. Now, Brigitte and company were not only "patient" but so "friendly" and kept running their mouths to both myself and my co-worker. We had to call management into this, in order to get permission to just price match with additional percentage off. They denied the request, they would only price match but that was all. Since they were not willing to continue to wait on the other store to give us an answer, they took our offer of just price matching.

That's when it got even more interesting....

If Brigitte didn't ask once, she asked at least a dozen or more times the same fucking question of why she could not get the additional percentage off. Now, I realize her hair is bleached out the ass, and it's not her natural color, but I think the bleach ate through to her brain, or what little of a peabrain she bad, because it just would not sink in. It's not rocket science.

So, after it appeared that she accepted the fact of the matter, she walks away chatting on her cellphone. Her contractor already walked out the door.

So, one of my direct managers comes over and wanted to know what had just happened. Brigitte is at least 5 aisles away from the customer service area and we are not speaking loud at all, so we told her what happened. After we are finished and we had a few more customers taken care of, Brigitte decides to make her grand finale. I shit you not, she walks up to all three of us, and says the following "I don't care what you think of me, or if you walk about me when I leave here and you can think I'm a pain the ass, but I still just don't understand why I cannot receive the additional off my receipt!" For a split second I didn't know whether to call out Squeakers and Buttercup (squirrel and rottweiler) and give some kill command, or whether to laugh at the bitch. So, my co-worker, who is now pissed but keeps her composure, speaks ever so slowly and explains for the FINAL time why she could not receive it. Then Brigitte, says "oh ok, no problem, I just didn't want to be a pain in the ass." and skips away. My final thought was that it was a little to late for that, but whatever.

I just think those of us out there who have the common sense that God himself gave a rock that we should be able to have assassin squads of our choosing. If I really wanted a full squad, I would have the Squeaker Squad, the Buttercup Squad, and the rabbitt from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. He kicks some serious ass.

Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment