Interested in joining Mass Affluent Slayers? Click here

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Where to next...




As I stated before I spend at least one day over at SAN-Argent Dawn US and Eusy is still at level 20. I haven't forgotten about her, but I've picked up my druid and am curious about it. I decided to go boomy with her because it is something different that I have never tried before. So, I am approaching level 20 on my druid on SAN-Argent Dawn and I was just curious, where should I go next? I left the homeland of Teldrassil and went to Elwynn Forest and am currently in Westfall and am getting close to being finished with that zone. So, I was curious, should I go back to the homeland and head to Darkshore and finish that stuff out and then head to Ashenvale, or should I go somewhere else?

Any thoughts/advice is always appreciated. Now, time to get my post ready over at Holy Shock...take care all!





RIP-RJB
You were violently and wrongly taken from this world five years ago. You are never forgotten and I know you are still soaring with the angels. May God continue to Bless you and your children and one day we will meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment