Interested in joining Mass Affluent Slayers? Click here

Monday, January 18, 2010

The last week or so...




Hey there bloggers and bloggerettes! Hope your last week has been going well inside and outside WoW. So, the last week or so I have been on vacation from work. I also took vacation from blogging. But Wow was in full overdrive. My dk, Itsirhc, or Itsi for short, hit 78 last night before heading to bed. My goal was to have her to 80 by end of my vacation, so halfway through 78 isn't too darn bad. I've put a lot into her this past week. She has done nothing but quest and randoms. I have also changed her hair and hair color...3 times. I had her hair like Eus's original hair looked. Then I changed it to the same cut as Eus now, but with dark hair. Now I have changed it again...long white hair. I just can't get happy with a new look long enough...Woe is me? Speaking of randoms, I have nothing but good things to say about the people I grouped with.

Except Sunday.

Really stupid people on Sundays....

(making mental note...avoid randoms on Sundays....Sundays are bad, mkay)

People who cannot control their pets and pull groups and over pull groups, whether they are hunters/warlocks/dk's. Pets running wild. That's bad, mkay.

People pulling very badly, even without pets....that's bad, mkay.

Fail tank who blames others for their over pulling....that's bad, mkay.

Fail tank who blames myself and a shaman for pulling...even though my ghoul is on passive and even though myself and the shaman and any other party member are nowhere near the tank because he is running at ludicrous warp speed and over pulls...that's bad, mkay.

Same fail tank as above stated he and his other party member need to raid and calls shaman shitty, when he did just fine and no issues other than the fail tank, and fail tank and party member leave on boss pull, that's bad, mkay.

See, and I know what happened. I went looking for my rolled up newspaper of attitude adjustment and I thought maybe my ghoul ate it but then I remembered that I handed it over to Darraxus for his fail runs. Darraxus, may I have it back? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment