Interested in joining Mass Affluent Slayers? Click here

Sunday, August 16, 2009

*Sigh*

Oh yes, When the Eusy *sigh*'s, you know it's not good. Be warned: The following involves a lot of raging.



You have been warned!



Now, I'm sure you good people out there have read Edy's and Ruh's blogs from Saturday. So, I'm sure you know where this is going....

Now, about this idiotic death knight in question from the other night....you sir are an idiot. A douche if you will. Now folks, I want to let this dumbass know he is very lucky. I usually do not name people (friends are different), and I decided against naming this guy out.

But, let me tell you about him.

Number 1, he has a level 4 Orc Rogue parked somewhere out in Durotar. He uses this poor pathetic orc to whine and cry to us. He has refused to speak to me, and I will not lose any sleep over that fact. It would probably be better for him, besides, Edy is the nicer of the two of us.

Number 2, the night we first ran into him he had already ganked Edy's Annie, and had decimated every lowbie in TM. I hate that kind of s**t. I do not endorse it nor do I condone it. I'm sorry, that it not pvp. Fighting one on one, fine by me. All out war, fine with me. A level 80 ganking anything lower than 70.....I call bullsh*t. I say 70 because I have witnessed with my Eusy eyes a level 70 taking out a level 80, who was not afk'd or receiving any help of any kind. It is possible.

Number 3, when we ran into Mr. Douchebag, he had to take it and take it real good. Bottom line, he got his ass handed to him and then some. We even let him duel us one on one. He could not beat us. There were 6 of us. 3 pallies, one dk, one hunter, one rogue. Could not get the job done. He even claimed first that he could take out 3 of us....then had the balls to say he could take 4 of us. Trust me, never happened. This asswipe then claims that we are fail. No. Nope, you sir, ARE EPIC FAIL!!!! Lesson learned: Do not cash a check your ass can't cash! Believe that Players and Pimps!

Number 4, Last night, I was finishing some stuff on my lovely hunter, Lovkinja, when I decided to log onto my bank alt. My bank alt is a belf priest parked in UC. I log into UC getting raped. First, I say to myself, wtf? Then I look around. I see a shaman, a deathknight, and 2 druids who I know very well. The deathknight was none other than Mr. Douchebag. Now, Edy talks about her EdyRage. Now, we talk about EusyRage. There is a reason I came up with the term Code Red. It had to do with emergency, Edy's hair color, and what I was seeing. Now, I made a decision that I'm sure most of you would do out there....

Eus in online.

Sneyk whispers: Hey

Eus: What up, get to uc

Now, I love my guildies, and I love my honorary guildies. These are people who may have alts in our guild nor may not even be in our guild, but we still consider them as family. Sneyk is one of these that do fall into the category. I love that Troll Rogue. I love the fact he loves to pvp. Whenever I need help, he's there. Whether I need a slot filled in a run or I need a hand, he is there. Thank you Sneyk, and thank you for wanting to help on Cho'gall. They will appreciate what you will be bringing.

As for my girl Edy, she had some EdyRage pent up and of course, she knows I cannot poke my nose and clean up a mess without feeling left out. Before I knew it, My druids and shaman ran like little bitches and of course, Mr. Douchebag "tried" running. I emphasize "tried" for a reason. He met a really unfortunate fate with some 80's in the elevator. Then he met me. And he continued to meet me outside of UC. And before he knew it, he continued to meet me, Sneyk, Edy, and even my better half, Ruhtra.

The unhappy ending for Mr. Douchebag goes something like this.....he logs back and forth from ally acct to horde acct, either trying to figure out his means of escape or whispering Sneyk a line of bullsh*t. Lesson still not learned: (say it with me kids) DON'T CASH A CHECK YOUR ASS CAN'T CASH!!!!!! (very good kids)

Now yes, it is true, I do meet my friends in very different ways. The one druid I met because he followed me everywhere, and could not kill me on on one. He is now a member of MAS along with a few others. Yes, it is true I made friendly with a dk and his 19 family members. There are good people on the opposite faction, and sadly there are douchebags, MANY MANY MANY douchebags, as far as thee eye can see...... What is important is this: If you are a pvp'er, a TRUE one, be comfortable in that fact. It's all good. But do not be like Mr. Douchebag, because not only are you gonna have a really bad time, but you will get what is coming to you.

*smooches and hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment