Interested in joining Mass Affluent Slayers? Click here

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Live to win.....

So many boars to kill.....so little time!!! LOL First off, I want my friends and guildmates on DSpine to know, NO, I have not abandoned you. But, please understand. I am very serious about wanting to help allies on Cho'gall. I am still taken by the fact of no auction house, guilds packing up and leaving for "greener pastures", and low morale. It is just absurd. It kills me to see this.

Which bring me to: Secondly, I just wanted to say thank you to those who have rolled ally on the Cho'gall server. And thank you to those allies who haven't given up and are even going as far as putting yourselves out there recruiting for your guilds and helping complete strangers. I wanna give a shout out of sorts to Chogallski. I was on my mage when he came out and said he just started a new guild and was recruiting. Thanks Chogallski for taking me into the guild. I wish them all the best and I personally love the name "Seven to One Odds." Very fitting! Once again, I call upon others to take up the cause and roll onto Cho'gall. Even if you are just curious....it is worth it to see just how bad they have it. And if anyone is interested in joining Seven to One Odds, please whisper Chogallski, my hunter Elswyth, or any other guild member in game. I'm sure they would love to have you. It may not be much, but a little goes a long way and can mean a lot to others. Playing on that server the last week has made me appreciate just how great I have it on Daggerspine and how fortunate I am to have my MAS guildies to rollout with me whether it is instancing or pvping. For all of us lowbies now out there adventuring and sweating blood.......Live to Win and Kill those Boars!!!!! Come out of hiding from the inns and forests!!!! There is hope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment